Background to this invitation to tender
Leitrim PPN is required to undertake a process to agree an arrangement for the hosting of the PPN.
This will involve selecting a voluntary organisation from within the county to act as host of the PPN budget, to act as the employer for PPN staff and to act as the office base for the organisation. This process and arrangement will in no way impede the independence of the PPN in terms of policy and decision making ability.
The host organisation shall:
- Provide a legal structure through which the PPN can operate.
- Perform the role of employer for the new PPN Resource Worker and Support Worker.
- Provide appropriate serviced and accessible office accommodation.
- The successful organisation will be required to sign a service level agreement annually with Leitrim PPN and Leitrim County Council.
The initial hosting period will be for 3 years, subject to annual review.
Submitting a Proposal
Interested parties are hereby invited to submit a proposal on the Proposal Submission form available by clicking here.
The closing date for queries or clarifications is: Monday 12 July at noon.
- Queries should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org
The closing date for submitting a response is: Monday 19 July at noon.
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com