The Community Enhancement Programme (CEP) is a new programme for 2018 which provides funding to communities across Ireland to enhance facilities in disadvantaged areas. It builds on and replaces the Communities Facilities Scheme and RAPID programme.
- The Scheme offers small grants of up to a maximum of € 1,000 (E.g Gardening, Office or Catering Equipment)
- The Scheme also allows from €3000 to maximum of € 10,000 for larger scale capital projects (E.g development/renovation of community/youth spaces, public realm improvements, energy efficiency projects).
- Funding will relate to capital projects only
- Only one application is accepted from each Community Group
The following groups can apply:
- Locally based community and voluntary groups
- Not for Profit Organisations
- Eligible facilities will include community centres, youth clubs, sports/recreation facilities etc
CEP Application Form.doc (size 230.9 KB)
CEP Guidelines 2018.doc (size 113.2 KB)
Closing date for applications is 30th July 2018